This recipe is low carb friendly! Loaded up with vegetables and served in a smooth cream cheese sauce, it’s so delcious!!
I fried off some pancetta first, then added in chicken, garlic, cumin, paprika, chilli powder, salt and pepper to taste.
I added red peppers, courgettes and mushrooms then cooked til it was tender to my liking
In went the cream cheese and fresh parsley, another few min to let it all come together and dinner was ready to be plated!
I topped it with a few pieces of the pancetta for presentation.
I didn’t really measure things again so try it out yourself, maybe even use some other vegetables.
CHICKEN & VEG IN A CREAM CHEESE SAUCE
- Chilli Powder
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Red peppers
- Courgettes (Zucchini)
- Cream cheese
- Pancetta and parsley
- Fry off the pancetta, remove a few pieces when crispy for garnish, leaving behind the drippings.
- Add the chicken and seasonings, cook til chicken is nearly done.
- Add in the remaining veg (and any others you might like).
- Cook til you are happy with the tenderness of the vegetables. Add in the cream cheese, cook down for a few minutes.
- Add in the parsley at the end, cook for a minute longer.
- Plate up and garnish with pancetta and fresh parsley.