Welcome to the Special Guest Chef section of The Corseted Culinarian.
Many people have inspired me to cook and try out new foods. In this section I’ll be featuring friends and family who I cook with or who cook for me. I will also from time to time highlight a Chef I really enjoy following.
I love cooking with my grandma and I’ve learned quite a few tricks and recipes from her. I was very fortunate to spend this holiday season preparing lots of great meals with her and eating lots of good things made by her. So quite a few posts and recipes to come from that, watch this space!
Some of the celebrity chefs I love:
- Alton Brown (great for understanding why and how food works)
- Emeril Lagasse (BAM! kick it up a notch!)
- Paula Deen (she has my heart for her love of butter!!)
- Heston Blumenthal (Love his molecular gastronomy series)
- Julia Childs (made french cuisine accessable to Americans)
- Gordon Ramsey (fun to watch and listen to rant)
- Ina Garten (Great wholesome family recipes)
- Guy Fieri (love diners, drive-ins and drives)
- Anne Burrell (makes cooking look easy!)